What Hosts are saying

HiI'm new to this so need all the help I can get!My property is slightly different in that my target market is people who travel in groups e.g. golf tours, cycling tours etc.I don't always have bookings for the entire house though, so can I also put in a ... Latest reply by Kim-and-Jen0
    Hi - I have my place set at $160 per night with 10% discount but when I preview my lising it comes up at $99 per night. I don't understand - what can I do? Thanks in advance Priscilla Latest reply by Steve143
    New host here. My Airbnb is set to take 4 guests (one king bed and one double sofa bed). I have a guy in his early to mid-twenties who has no prior host feedback although he is verified. I approved him for a weekend in April. Now he sent me a request ... Latest reply by Mark-And-Mary-Jane0
    Dear Community, I am not sure if this is the appropriate venue for my request, and if it is not, I apologize. Lately my listing has seen many views and quite a few saves, but very few bookings. I am having a hard time understanding why my bookings have g... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi,I was just checking my listing details and cannot find it on the map or when I search for it by area or town. Has this happened to anyone else? I have tried resaving all the address details I've always had but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Any ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hey, I dont use instant booking because i want my minium stay to be 2 nights unless the booking is within the next 10 days in which case ill take one night bookings. Any ideas how to do this or get airbnb to add this flexibility? Right now, i have to keep... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have invited a friend to join. She is booking a place today, an I will be booking another place tomorrow. We are traveling together. Will I get credit for my reservation that I make after we leave her booking? Latest reply by Clare0