What Hosts are saying

im confused, my guest checked in yesterday afternoon, they spent all afternoon around town giving my housekeeper time to catch-up, previous guest had a very late check out that same day. Guest got back around 8pm everything was great. This morning again I... Latest reply by David126
    Hi EveryoneI amhave been trying to add my french chequing account as a payout preference for a while now and I am cirtain that the details I am putting in are correct. But a message saying "something went wrong, try again" keeps popping up no matter what ... Latest reply by Mijo0
    hello there,I have a problem finding my listing...i joined airbnb and wanted to host for the first time,BUT..when i am logged in, I can see it. When I am logged off, I cannot find it neither with filters, neither by map searching. I am going crazy with th... Latest reply by Mijo0
    I recently let a property out and the guest left early and taken the keys house was unlocked, i contacted AirBnB and they state they have taken a €100 security deposit that i have set, due to the client doing this i have asked for monies to cover the cost... Latest reply by David126
    One of my bookings for next month isn't showing on my calendar. This just came to my attention since we received another booking with coinciding dates. At first I thought they were back to back which we try and avoid by blocking the prior and following da... Latest reply by Fiala0