What Hosts are saying

Dear Sir/ Madame, I’m Hoai Nam, Airbnb’s member in Vietnam. I have a problem as follows: Reservation code: *** Guest name: [name hidden] Check in: 07Oct16 – Check out: 14Oct16 He don’t let me know which room he prefers when he make the reservation. ... Latest reply by Kirstie
    I've just listed in Cornwall, UK and stated on my listing that bookings are for one week only during school holidays. I had a booking quickly but for three days only, over Easter weekend, when it is available for weekly bookings only. I called the client ... Latest reply by Tom167
    You guys should look at the locksis, the handle is perfect for the room.Master password for us the Hosts and a user password for the guests that they can change at anytime. With the master password we can always replace the user password without knowning ...
    I am new to AirBNB. I live in Fort Lauderdale 4 miles from the airport. When the call came in from AirBNB we stepped up and offered our place to any guest who was stranded for $0 per night. Our guest, Jose, was a delight to host and stayed for 3 days ... Latest reply by William153
    I'm getting ready to add an additional room to the one room I'm already offering. What's the best way to link them so that when someone is searching they will see there's an option for 2 rooms? Latest reply by Scott80
    Airbnb has just allowed at instant book at about 1000 yen, about US$8, under my minimum.I do not understand how or why Airbnb allowed this. How can I cancel it without Airbnb penalizing me?Thanks for your help,David Latest reply by Andrea9
    I have my listing and for some unknown reason i have two locations, on the map my adress is correct but when its written its very wrong (not even the right distric) I already have guest that are spouse to come next week and after that so i dont wanna dele... Latest reply by Ben90