What Hosts are saying

Hello, Reservation number: 294QDD My account was recently hacked and used by someone from a UK IP address. I was notified via email that my Airbnb account email address had been changed. I was not able to reset my password but oddly I could log in to my a... Latest reply by David126
    I am using Kigo with AirBnB, and therefore have my desktop AirBnB host controls mostly all disabled. For some reason, the mobile app still lets me change things around. Today I had a guest instant book at 4:30PM even though my check-in time is 3PM. I woul... Latest reply by David126
    Hi. Recently a potential customer booked accommodation and cancelled the booking moments after the booking was made. The calender still shows these dates as being booked when I check from another device. On my device those dates appear as cancelled (shad... Latest reply by Dede0
    I have had 3 bookings over the past week that have all fallen into times that I have blocked as unavailable.Don't understand why these bookings would have been confirmed by Airbnb and after cancelling the firstbooking, received a message saying that I cou... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi thereAlthough we had couple of irresponsible guests and damage and had to solve via the resolutions, over all we had a good year. Both our properties were very popular in 2016, but from couple of months ago, both properties are listed all the way in th... Latest reply by Tim100
    I requested professional photography a while back and the photographer and myself devided to wait and reschedule at a later date. Now I can't request it again. What do i do? so frustrated I can't email support. I know you can only have the service once...