What Hosts are saying

Hi, I just checked my reservation page on my listing, it shows the booking I have for tomorrow as having been cancelled. This came as a bit of a shock, I have had no notification of a cancellation. I have contacted the guest and he is definitely inten... Latest reply by Gary-And-Rose0
    To the Airb&b community.I received an email from Airb&b with a cancelation to an extension by my guest, with the argument that the reservation was not legit. My guest (who is currently staying at the appartment) was not aware of this cancelation and when ... Latest reply by David126
    I received this from a potential guest.... "When it comes to booking it, Airbnb asks me to provide with my bank statement for them to assess if I am the cardholder of my credit card, which I have been using for years in china. I didn't expect it, and this... Latest reply by Robert310
    Hi, I would like to change the cleaning fees. However, I already have several future reservations and I don't want the change to impact these people. I want the change to only apply only for guests who did not yet make reservations. Any ideas? Thanks Yo... Latest reply by Larry-and-Cathy1
    HiI am new to Airbnb and have just started to holiday let our cottage, I would like to change my policy from strict to super strict, can anyone tell me if this is possible? I'm only offered 3 options and have set to strict, however 1 weeks notice to cance... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hello Folks Small Quetion.Is it possible to use Air BNB refund system to refund service fee's to guests. For example i have said in my add that the cleaning fee will not be asked for if the apartment is left clean and in good order. Thanks Latest reply by Angel49