What Hosts are saying

Hello, we just registrated today as a host from my cellphone.Here I made the misstake that I gave the opportunity to book directly what i actually didn't wanted:( So someone booked and i had to cancel it because WE want to decide and also forgot the minim... Latest reply by Victoria57
    I am a non-native english speaker so there could be some mistakes in my written english...anyhow.I am writting not because i have a problem or question but because i am annoyed. I always try to get back to people really quick. Mostly within 10 minutes or ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello Fellow Hosts - Airbnb is founded on professional relationships and referrals so you as the host can be reassured that your guests are honorable and reliable. Correct? So what rating can you give to a guest who wants to rent and wants to view the p... Latest reply by Dee33
    Dear community,I had a guest stayed at our place for 2 days. The price for 2 days is 97$. But i got charged 50$ with cancellation fee. Maybe because that i cancelled guest request last time. I am new here so i dont know that cancel guest request may lead ... Latest reply by Nguyen6
    I am just starting out hosting. I have a few bookings, but I am thinking my price is too high. If I lower it today, how does it affect the up and coming bookings? Does it lower their price? Latest reply by Linda108