What Hosts are saying

I may have to change my setting and not allow "Instant Book". I my place blocked 2-4 JAN. However, a lady was able to Instant Book my place 31 DEC-4JAN, giving me a double-booking. I explained to the lady what happened and she requested a refund. I ob... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi there, I listed the intire house , 4 guest max . I set the price that I would love to have for the intire house , but if I go and search the price is 3 times higher. Could someone tell me how do I set the price ? Shoul I set the price per guest or for ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    My guest want booking my room by using her coupon credit . How can we recieve payout? Do I still get same amount of booking?She ask me if she can add cleaning fee include in the booking.I never had customer using coupon to booking before. I don't have the... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    To whom it may concern, From October 23 - 27 I hosted a lady by the name of Agata **, from Venezuela. If you follow our conversation threads it is evident that we had a great communicacion where she thanked me for my prompt response and service and willin... Latest reply by Kirstie
    In Account>Transaction history>Future transactions, I have three things there, two of which are from last year. What is this page for and have some payments not gone through somehow? Latest reply by Leon7
    I don't understand why when I make a Special Offer for $850, it states that the fee is $23 and of course I receive the difference. However, the guest states at his end it shows a rate for $938 and a $89 fee. What is up with that? Anyone have any thought... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I just realized I was asked for a refund by a guest the same day he booked, before I ever was sent a payout. The system allowed him to received $48 from my account as I was naive, but he never actually paid me as he canceled before he arrived and I never... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi, I have to show my ex husband in court my earnings and payouts from Airbnb. Is there a way I can do that without showing the names of the people who stayed? I can put the correct dates in the range and it shows the payouts, but it also shows their na... Latest reply by Kimberly53