What Hosts are saying

I have a guest arriving this afternoon as part of a party of five. She has just messaged to say there will be three more people coming. The cottage is neither suitable or insured for this. I have sent her a message saying so and had no response. I'm now w... Latest reply by Laís2
    I am a host and cannot find my house on the Air BnB site when searching under the town. How can I improve my listing so it features on the first page? Can anyone else find it? Estepona, Frontline Beach House - Villa Mariposa, Arroyo Vaquero Latest reply by Natasha-Lee0
    Hello I have just had some guests arrive and turn around and leave without even entering the door, due to the fact our cottage is further away from their work location than they thought. Also they arrived in 2 enormous trucks and were worried about gettin... Latest reply by Jack71
    I am new host on Airbnb, my first guests just left today. Also, I traveled only once using Airbnb, last year, to Rome. This year I plan to rent an apartment using Airbnb again.When I singed in on Airbnb, I heared somewhere that it is possible that Airbnb ... Latest reply by Robbin1