What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have a villa where 14 guest can stay. In search; when you check for 1-9 guests the system will not pick up the villa. if its 12 guests it will pick up. Therefore i am loosing guest, since its not visible in the screen. Please help !!! i need the sys... Latest reply by Indika1
    My listing is set to snooze Jan-May, yet airbnb has accepted a booking for me in February. What's gone wrong and how do i cancel the February booking without losing my high scores? Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I had a guest booked for an entire week in October and she has contacted me today to say that due to ill health, she needs to cancel. I told her that is fine and that it is up to her to make the cancellation, but she has not yet done that. This week in Oc... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Are Airbnb subject to equality laws can I refuse unmarried straight and gay people Latest reply by Helen3
    Help please. Just got my first booking and I hadn't put the correct amount for second person. It said £10 instead of £15 so I cancelled the request and asked her to rebook. Unfortunately the listing now says to her the room is not available, but it sho... Latest reply by Jenny50
    I understand how to block and unblock dates on my calendar. My current issue is not being able to accept reservations that overlap with exisitng reservations. When I go to unblock a date that has already been booked, the option to unblock just doesn't pop... Latest reply by Dee33