What Hosts are saying

hi everyone. im trying to add a payment account so they require a password with a LATIN alphabet. All my keyboards do not have that function. what can i do ? Latest reply by Ruth94
    Okay this is really simple, but where I can see what other host have said about my guests before I invite them to stay at my place? Related: Where can I read my own reviews? Dan in Boston Latest reply by Maxime34
    I've been renting my large mountain cabin for 4 years now. This is the first time I got a family that played with very colorful food and drinks throughout my 7 bedroom house. They spilled coffee on our off-white carpets in 3 different bedrooms, some unkno... Latest reply by Barb6
    Hi everyone, I am struggling with pricing. I have set my price per night to R1300.00 and it shows correctly on the pricing calendar.My problem is when I search my listing as a guest, it shows the price to be much higher R7649.00. I do not have smart prici... Latest reply by Colleen41
    Hello everyone. I don't quite get this Airbnb mathematics when calculating the amount to be paid. E.g. 2x30 eur a night is 59 EUR, and this is the amount before deducing services fees. Where is the logic? What happened with this one eur deduced before che... Latest reply by Mirna7
    Greetings ! I change price on my calendar but price on profile and price on google map don t changing . . .Please can anyone help about this issue ? Thank you very much ! Latest reply by Trish13
    I had a potential felon who was arrested in my home today. How do I report this? This man stayed in my house: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article39497901.html He was torturer and is on trial for attempted murder. He was arrested in my ho... Latest reply by David126
    Are 500 words necessary to accomplish a review? I wrote end received many reviews but first time can not publish if less than 500. It shows 450 words left after I write review finish with 50 words and not publish. 500 words is a way too much. Latest reply by BenandGeorg0
    I hope this is the correct forum?I just pre approved a guest but he has sent me an email saying there is something wrong as he can confirm the booking. Never had this happen before. Any ideas on how to resolve? The guest is askinf for a Airbnb email or nu... Latest reply by Ephraim0