What Hosts are saying

Someone hacked my Airbnb account. Now is everything is ок. On my listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11766351 is showing it is listed, but it isn't, I can not see it on the map or anywhere. I already contacted Airbnb (mail, Twitter, Facebook, they don't ... Latest reply by Nikola12
    Im trying to do the verify id thing, but when I choose start and then my country, it says that no documents are associated. Any ideas on whats going on?? Latest reply by Paul-Patrick0
    Guests ask to bring "nephew", friend, etc. I refuse. Then guest tells me to cancel reservation. Why should I be penalized?Currently have one that will not answer emails or phone messages. Can I refuse her entry if she shows up? Suggestions?? Latest reply by Sharon64
    I hope I can get some help on this.....I have $200 in Airbnb credits for a future stay. The credit coupon expirese 4/17. I am planning a trip next year to Italy for a dragon boat race and I want to book a place in advance using the credits. Given that the...
    Recently, I had an inquiry about our rental. Our property manager responded to the inquiry, however, I can't find a copy of the reponse. Is it possible that it wasn't sent to the person inquiring? We're new hosts and are trying to figure out how things ... Latest reply by Ange2