What Hosts are saying

Hi all, it says Woo! You got ₫1,694,258 travel credit, but when I book a trip on Airbnb, at payment page, it does not show this money for me to use. Strange! Latest reply by Michelle151
    Anybody else had their ear chewed off because trying to accept the "additional host" feature crashed their Air B&B site and screwed their life up? Who do I complain to and how? Sodding frustrating this sshouting in the dark......
    i had a booking last JUly 9 to 11, so Im expecting it to be credited around the 12th or 13th but until now, its not in my account, however its showed in the transaction history that its still in the future transaction. Please, is there any same circumstan... Latest reply by Carol-Dianne0
    Hi,I have a guest arrived on 06.08, but the payment is still future payout. Any idea why is itndelayed. No resolution opened or no other issues with the guests. Thank you in advance Latest reply by Carol-Dianne0
    So we had our first weekend hosting guests. One guy who booked stumbled in the walks, could hardly make it up the stairs. He was clearly intoxicated or going through withdrawals. We were very uncomfortable having him in our home. We found out later he is... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hey Y'all, do any of you hosts here in Philadelphia now of alternatives to Lyft and Uber until the services get the all clear to operate? I've had mixed reviews with alot of taxi services here. Thanks for any ideas. Deborah
    Does anyone know why my last review is not posted in order ie. I can see it 3 pages down as such I wuold think they should apper in order they were giving. Latest review on top and then one before that on so on.... Latest reply by Vishal2