What Hosts are saying

I've signed up with Airbnb in order to book accommendation, however the verify your ID is taking over 1 hour and still going, i've refreshed the page and restarted it, but it still never finishes. I believe i've already lost an accomendation i wanted due ... Latest reply by Jim-and-Marcia0
    I am quite new to Air BnB - so far it is working well but i was wondering how to price individual rooms. Or perhaps a per person price? I am currently advertising two rooms within my house (sleeps 4 in total) but what if only one person books? What if ... Latest reply by Elaine-and-Duane0
    Hi, I am new to hosting in AirBNB and I have a ongoing booking where the guest has checked in on 12th September and his booking is till 19th September. Its 4 days already since the guest has checked in but the booking amount is not credited. However, i c... Latest reply by Diedr-E0
    Hi there,I'm a new airbnb host that just listed their home to earn some money while travelling abroad. The process was all fairly smooth until I received a message from the guest this morning saying they needed to cancel the booking (today, the day they w... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello everybody, i am very new in here and i fill up my description, but i was suprised, that the summary is limited to 500 characters only. Do you have any idea, when or how can i rise up? Thank you, Great day to all Latest reply by Victoria57
    Hi, I want to charge a trip on my company (I am the director). How to create a business profile registration on AirBnB and fill all the legal invoice requierments?Thank you!