What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am a host. Due to some fmily reason, i will have to cancel a reservation for mid-october.I have looked around and found a condusive accomodation on Airbnb for my guests.However, is it possible to cancel without being penalised?their arrival is in... Latest reply by Donna15
    Hi There. I have not received reviews from my last 2 guests. i believe that this is a problem with the system rather than the fact that these guests have not left reviews.How do I report this problem to airbnb ? Thanks, Stuart. Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I last heard from tonight's guests (2 people, 2 nights) on 19th August when they said they would let me know their arrival time closer to the day. Yesterday I dropped them a message to say I was looking forward to meeting them and asked (very nicely) if t... Latest reply by Samantha45
    I had a guest that was supposed to stay with us, I sent him a message the day prior asking him what time he was going to arrive, no response. The day of his reservation I get a phone call from my neighbor at 1pm and she says my guest is trying to check in... Latest reply by Henri-Pierre0
    Hi I started hosting about a month ago. I have two rooms but have only been able to get one room listed. When I create another listing , it says I'm ready to go & to press publish. When I do the site just buffers for ages and nothing happens. I've done ... Latest reply by Julie288