What Hosts are saying

I can't seem to get past 'Publish listing' for a new listing I have created. It sends me a verification to confirm my address (which I do) and then it says I need a security check. I have emailed the email account several times with no response @ security... Latest reply by Jaynie0
    Hi, new to this, had my first guests staying 2 weeks ago, and no payment received, opened a PayPal account, and apparently funds transferred but not showing, what am I doing wrong. Thanks Latest reply by Hennie0
    I don't manage to write a response to a review:i edit my profile and i see the review but i can't edit it and there is nowhere to click on that review to be able to reply it.Thanks Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hi there, I've cancelled a reservation by mistake so the dates have remained blocked in the calendar. However, my room is still free on those dates and I'd like to rent it. Do you know how to deal with this? Thanks a lot for your help, Celia Latest reply by Donna15
    I am laying here unable to sleep knowing that there is a very unstable woman sleeping in my house.This is my first guest.I greated her in a friendly. Manner when she arrived. Helped her carry her many bags in - for one night. Chilled a bottle of wine for ... Latest reply by Caroline148