What Hosts are saying

I have listed my room for $44/night. 15% weekly discount. 45% monthly discount. Extra charges: cleaning fee $25.Now guest wants to book my room from: Sep02, 2016 to Sep28, 2016 (28 days)Website is showing me:Accommodation $704Subtotal $704Service Fee $21Y... Latest reply by David126
    How do you go about hosting guests who don't have credit cards and would wish to pay cash? Especially if they are already on the way? Latest reply by Dede0
    I have a guests check in from 23-29.08.Guests are charged more then my prices are, aprox 140 EUR more. They think that higher amount is my security deposit, but looking at your anwers I think higher price is actualy airb'n'b fee that guest pay (6-12% if i... Latest reply by James1
    Hey Airbnb community! I'm heading out of town during the month of October. I need potentail guests to know that they're going to have the entire unit while I'm away, which is why I'm increasing the price. Can someone please recommend how I can do this? Th... Latest reply by Kim128
    I already host a couple for 3 days and i dont see any transaction made. I accepted the reservation and im expecting another couple today. I read the peyment policies and say that after 24 hr of acepting reservation payment will be made. I fix everything a... Latest reply by Victoria57