What Hosts are saying

I have a guest wanting to leave right now and wanting alternative accommodation to be organised by me. I am trying to ring Air. 20 minutes on the phone and no response. How the hell do i get help when i need it most. The guest suffered an awful party f... Latest reply by Christine1
    Have issued a refund to a guest on the 28th July guest complaining that they have not received it yet by 1st August.How long do Airbnb take to issue a refund please? Latest reply by Jm1
    So I have been having a bit of a discussion with a prpspective long-term guest. We agreed a couple of weeks to see if we got along, and I took some extra photos that I thought would be helpful to my listing in general, and agreed to move out some stuff in... Latest reply by Ros0
    Hi, I sent a special offer in error with the wrong price on, the guest then accepted it, I then changed the price to the correct price and teh guest no longer want to take the booking. The guest is now worried that her credit card will be charged- does an...
    Hello, I ho have this kind of problem...more i getting high reviews more the people prentend then from the apartment. How do you manage it? Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    Hi, I have received a coupon code from email, but i cannot find the email. I know exactly for what reason that airbnb send me this coupon, how should i claim back the coupon code Latest reply by Deborah109
    We had guests check in,they had booked a goodwhile back.chose their breakfast preferences, which i proceeded later to prepare,freshly squeezed orange juice etc.declined tea or coffee on arrival or to see the sittingroom upstairs which we make available to... Latest reply by Dee9