What Hosts are saying

someone booked my apartment. he wrote me a m essage ,i am not at my town and i didnt accept request. but he booked. how did it happen? and he calls me and asks his money back. how can i cancel the reservation? i clicked on "cancel" but they say that its t... Latest reply by JT-On-Behalf-Of0
    HI...So I was wondering what does airbnb charge hosts..? I charge £35 per night and £34 always goes into my account the next day, so I presume they charge £1 but the past two transactions I've had £2 reduced...Im not sure if this is an Airbnb charge ... Latest reply by Sara169
    I have a very frustrating situation with a guest staying a few months with me. A payout has been in 'pending' status for 9 days. It was orginally set to transfer 19 days ago, but the guest had an issue with payment (which was a whole different nightmare/...
    Dear AirBnB,With this letter we are writing to express our frustrations with your service after our host cancelled on us last minute. First, we will explain the situation, and second we will outline our demands for how you should remedy this situation. Ev...
    I just arrived home yesterday and my roommate told me the guest who just left made her uncomfortable. She told me yesterday that the guest asked her to take pictures for him, and after she adjusted the lights the guest went out only in a towel… He asked h... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I have been having problems with my account recently, apparantly I was hacked and they shut the account down. Now when I search for my listing, it doesn't show up. I have made sure that it is published and I am looking at available dates for my listing.... Latest reply by Bea17
    I have been receiving great reviews since our last conversation here in the group. The next problem I am having is guest who spoke inside home2home. This has been a huge problem with every other guest that stays in my property. Although the cleaning compa... Latest reply by Linda108