What Hosts are saying

Hi I had recently a very strange situation. I am originally from Europe, Bosnia and Herzegovina from the city Mostar, and I have listed 2 apartments on Airbnb. A few days ago an unfamiliar apartment located in New york started loading on my dashboard (eve... Latest reply by Mike77
    Hello. I am newbie on Airbnb.I am hosting an apartment in Bandung, Indonesia.I wonder could airbnb give guest id to the host? How?Or should I collect the copy of the guest id in person? Please, help.Thanks.
    I've made a listing for my room for someone at £355 including a £5 cleaning fee. Airbnb are charging me a £12 serive fee. But for some reason the person wanting to take my room is being offered £407? does anyone know why this could be? Latest reply by Chopin0
    I've had an issue with a previous guest stealing from me. I didn't notice until I was preparing the property for the next guest. As everything looked in place when I went to pick up sheets and towels etc, and the house had been tidied (except a few cigare... Latest reply by Chris138
    Can anyone tell me how i get in touch with AirBnb accounts as they have paid me twice for 2 stays and now I owe them over $5000 .CheersTom Latest reply by Trine0
    I have a potential guest who has a promotional code for $30 off, but I don't know where this is coming from? We just listed our suite for rent and we already have it at a low rate, so we really do not feel like it needs to be discounted any further. We ... Latest reply by Deborah1
    I live in a 14 unit building in SF. They just voted for no more short term rentals. I booked many guests prior to the vote but they are telling me I have to cancel my bookings. Can they change the rules and make the retro- active. I dont want to figh... Latest reply by Deborah1