What Hosts are saying

Hi, I recently booked my first airbnb as a guest. Last week, I received a coupon code from airbnb to use as a guest. However it was my understanding that the coupon is only used after the host confirms (because hosts reject bookings all the time), so afte... Latest reply by Sharon64
    Hi - I am new to airbnb. I can look at my site when I go in thru airbnb's email to me, announcing I am ready to host, but when I do a search, putting in either my town name or the actual title of my site, it does not show up! any suggestions?! thanks, ... Latest reply by Clare0
    So as it turns out, a guest of ours had booked with us for a one night stay to experience our home this weekend https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5553170. She had sent a message sounding rather pleasant that she and her husband will be coming to stay and it wi...
    Hello, I have recently had some really aggressive messages from people who either said the website rejects their credentials, or they want to stay longer at a discount. Mr Robin ***: I need a room for five nights ... Perhaps you could contact me on (PHO... Latest reply by John212
    Guest asking about price, I thought we had set price, the price is for the whole apartment for people, they are lone traveller, do I reduce the price? Am really new to this only my second booking!! Help please really need advice. Latest reply by Maria298
    Hallo all . I just did my first rent at the end of May and I have not receved my payment yet! My airbnb account says the payment is done but it´s not on my card ?? -I spoke to Paypal and they can not see the payment on any of my cards. As I have 2 paypa... Latest reply by Ravinder0
    We have been using VRBO and have been collecting 10% taxes and submitting them to the state. We have just completed our first Air BnB transaction. We see that there is no option on the pricing area to collect the taxes ourselves. We see that you have co... Latest reply by Paul4
    I have Reffered my friend and she booked via AIRBNB paid more than qulaified amount for airbnb reservation but neither she not me got any credit .
    Hi, I have a guest who desperately needs to cancel a week long booking in august because a family member has just been diagnosed terminally ill and has approx 3 months so they do not want to leave Holland this summer. However he has asked for my help to c... Latest reply by Debbie41