What Hosts are saying

I am trying to verify my trial deposit made by Airbnb but it won't let me. Hence I can't get paid what is owed me. Any suggestions? I also tried calling and it rings once and then goes silent... Latest reply by Joanne20
    Hi everybody Can I remove my listing when it's not open for bookings? I don't want to delete my account, because I don't want to loose my reviews if I want to open up for bookings later. Hope you guys can help me!Thanks, Kamilla, Denmark Latest reply by Raymond-and-Elaine0
    I was given a gift card and I also have unused travel credit, will these both be deducted from my total at checkout? I'm worried that I cannot combine the two.
    Hello, i had to cancel a guest because he booked during high season and i had not changed the rates yet. i cancelled him with his consent , and then changed the rates however now Airbnb is blocking those dates from being open again which makes no sense to... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi, I have posted a small room included pictures and a write-up. We had one guest stay in the room for over three months with positive outcome/feedback which actually turned us to list further spaces on Airbnb. However, it appears the pictures and the w... Latest reply by Gladys8