What Hosts are saying

Hello Everyone....I need some informations abouth payout....... I have some money which panding payout......How long it is going to take till transfer.........
    I am a host . I received a txt message saying that people wish to stay with me in Tauranga but when I reply to the txt I can't. AND Air BNB does not have a contact email for advice. Frustrating because I cannot reply I will loose the Travellers. The reque... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Buonasera, sono un host..per chiedere la disponibilita Di un Appartamento ho per errore autorizzato il pagamento tramite paypal. Nel giro di un minuto ho annullato l operazione dall app di airbnb e nonostante il pagamento sia stato annullato su paypal com... Latest reply by Francesco96
    when i clicked on the message icon, I think I used to see two tabs - one for messages I have with my Guests, and one for messages I have with Hosts. I switched to the Host messages once, and now I cannot see how to switch back to the list of Guest messag...
    How do I change tax info? I want to change from my wife to me. Why can't I contact someone at Air BnB??? Latest reply by Clare0
    I'm exchanging messages with Stu who says he's booked my Studio for tonight, paid with Paypal and airbnb tells him it's 'pending'. I haven't got a request to book from Stu who is panicking because it's Friday night and he's travelling. What's happening? W... Latest reply by Tulio0