What Hosts are saying

My last two confirmed reserved customers messages had my phone number and email blanked out. This is for arrival notification, very important in a third world country. Why were they blanked out? You state in your policies that you do that only if it is no...
    Hi guys! My name is Sabine, I am new to Airbnb and have been using this service for a couple months now to host guests visiting NYC. Now, basically I've been learning as I go along with this service, but my first experience hosting a girl and her friend f... Latest reply by Sabine47
    Hi,Airbnb changed the price after the invoice was sent and the guest is concerned that she can't pay the amount agreed on. I'm not happy because I can't find anywhere that shows me the £8 increase per night she says they have added.I'm very new to this an... Latest reply by Dubrovnik-Chic-Rentals0
    1. Guests send in inquiry but does not respond to your messages for you to decide whether to pre approve them or not 2. Guests confirm that they are interested in your alternative listing you suggest for their trip via an e mail from Airbnb. but do not re... Latest reply by Sarah80
    My current listing is a single room with a queen bed and private attached bathroom. I am reconfiguring my office to house extra long twin beds that can be used separately or together. My intent is to provide flexibility of utilization so groups up to 4 ... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    Dear community, it is the first time a guest ask me if possible invoice to be issued under the name of his company? Does anybody know if that is possible and if yes what is the process? Latest reply by Hristina0