What Hosts are saying

Hi Everybody,I have just had my first guest enquiry, which is great.It is a lady with 2 children who is asking if they could get a discount for 2-3 weeks.So it would be 3 rooms, i have a double and 2 singles, so it would be perfect.My question is - how mu... Latest reply by Katie19
    My HOA is threatening a lawsuit for short term lease. What are the legal requirements in this case? They could not produce an HOA document signed by us. They are saying that we are automatically subject to terms and conditions. Are no signed socument and ...
    HiWe are newbies and have just listed two apartments on Airbnb. We have had a number of bookings and checked in and out guests and all good so far. I have a guest arriving on Sunday with two colleagues for a week. He's now told me that they are arriving a... Latest reply by Kris12
    Yesterday I blocked out some dates on my calendar as I received a direct booking and the "LAST UPDATED FIELD" was updated acordingly and everything was fine. Today I udated my calendar again but it is still showing up as yesterday's date. Why ?
    Hi everyone, Stupid question - how do I mark on the calendar for an external reservation to be available on the day of departure? For example, Booked from 1st - 8th June - departure in the morning of June and then people can book from 8th June... Do I bl... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi everyone - I'm Jennifer a fairly new host in Edinburgh, Scotland.Last year I stayed with a wonderful host up on the north west coast. She has just texted me to say she is getting random messages from me that are meant for someone else and will I please...
    My price structure varies by season and also varies on number of persons staying at the property is it possible to incoperate this system