What Hosts are saying

I have two bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs which will accomodate three people. I have tried every way I can think of to advertise that I can accomodate three. However, when I test this by searching for a place which will accomodate three, my listing ... Latest reply by Donna15
    Hi,Im confused hoe to setup price for each room.this is listinghttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10899113 We have 6 rooms. 5 room have two bed and one one bad. All room have bathroom. But when someone want to get real price Airbnb calulate alwazs same price.I ... Latest reply by Dusan2
    Greetings Airbnb! I have a flexible cancellation policy. My check in time is 1 pm and check out time is 12 noon the next day. My guests booked for three nights. They check in 10 pm on the 1st night and informed me 7:00 am the following day that they are ... Latest reply by Prasanna-And-Chandrika0
    It is my first hosting experience. I earned a total of £85 it got sent to my pay pal account but the money isn't in the account. What should I do? Latest reply by Clare0
    I have a problem with my account. Sometimes when I login, information is missing and trips I've reserved and paid for do not appear? Sometimes my account and transactions and messages appear incomplete and I cannot access or find trips I've already paid f...
    Ever since I changed my settings for the new 'yes/no' house rules section for hosting I've stopped receiving any requests. Is there a glitch in the system? Or is there a way I can clear things up so that I don't have to answer those questions that I chos... Latest reply by Geoff0
    Hi!I am relatively new to be a host on airbnb. I listed my apartment which is very nice, new, self-contained etc. I first priced it for 110 NZD a night. Then airbnb suggested to drop the price to 60-80 dollars (automated system). I had this price in the c...
    Dear Sir/MadamTomorrow in Greece there will be 24hours strike and Athens International Airport will be participating.All the flights are cancelled. I would like to ask you how can i manage the reservations that will come on the 8th instead of the 7th of... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I have just recieved an email to say my Superhost has been affected because I cancelled a reservation.I had some one cancel a reservation and I have only declined a reseravation but never cancelled one.How to I get Airbnb to re assess my super host status... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0