What Hosts are saying

Hello, Community!I am hoping you can tell me how to help my guest out.She is visiting Mexico from Germany, and her daughter had appendicitis. In the panic of the initial diagnosis, all she could think of was going home. She cancelled her booking with me r... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello Fellow AirBnb hosts. We are (and have been for 2 years now) AirBnb hosts. We have worked very hard make our cottage a wonderful and comfortable place for our guests. Because of our hard work, we have many fantastic reviews and people rave about o... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello! Brand new host here! I've just had my first booking which will be in two weeks time and wanted to get others' opinions on proper check-in procedure? Also, is there any way I can send a pdf as an attachment through the AirBnB message portal? I'd li... Latest reply by Raquel15
    I received an important-looking envelope for a guest who stayed last year. (I had allowed him to use our address then) Is there an easy way to search my records to find his name or do I have to go through name by name? Latest reply by Clare0