What Hosts are saying

I enjoy hosting but after 4 years am getting ground down by horrible guests. Some seem to have no idea what airbnb is and see it as a way of getting a hotel with all the champagne trimmings for lemonade prices. This seems to be getting worse. Also they ar... Latest reply by Dede0
    I have not been able to respond to an SMS I received thru airbnb. i get the following message: Unfortunately we could not process your response because your number is registered to many accounts. We (my wife and I) have cancelled all the other accounts we... Latest reply by Carolina34
    I recieved a $100 Airbnb credit for being a superhost. Just wondering how I use this? Is there a place at checkout that gives me this option? Thanks for any and all info! Melanie Latest reply by Clare0
    I overcharged a "future" guest with a cleaning fee. I didn't notice the error, until I looked at the invoice details after I accepted the reservation. I charged them $195 instead of our normal $75 fee. I just fixed that for othe future bookings. That high... Latest reply by Evelyn0
    Hi there, I just received my first payout but it does not match up with the guidelines from AirBnB So I had two different guests One was for $318 AUD for 6 nightsThe other was for $107 for 2 nights After the second lot of two nights I received a payout o... Latest reply by Evelyn0
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9510749?checkin=04%2F07%2F2016&checkout=04%2F11%2F2016&guests=8&s=_hOcqCmkThe above link takes you to a listing on Airbnb, which actually lists my property. What can I do to get this listing removed?Please help!!Dennis Miller Latest reply by Evelyn0
    Hello,I've been trying to add a payout method for the past couple days. I followed the steps as the process is direct and user friendly. However, the site simply "grays out" all the fields on the last page. I've entered my bank info several times, back...
    Heyy! This is Vishnu from Dubai.I am new to hosting and have a question.Lets say I have an apartment and I want to make a room available on short-term basis (less than 2 weeks) initially and later decide to rent it out on monthly basis, will I be permitte... Latest reply by Clare0