What Hosts are saying

Last year I was visiting someone via airbnb and we had to exchange some codes. And confirm the check in. Now I am actually hosting and dont see that anywhere. Did this change? Thank you Latest reply by Martin31
    Hi! I was looking around for a spot in Poole area for June and sent a host a message to ask about proximity to an event I'm attending. We'll have kiddos with us so walking would be great to help wear them out a bit However, AirBNB tried to take the pay... Latest reply by Tracy0
    Hi I am new to AirBnB I have a teepee campsite with 4 separate lodges the clendar doesnt list them separately in order ofr you to block off bookings like the other sites do how do i manage this?
    Hi Community I have a guest who wishes to book with us but needs her Department to approve and they can't phone or email me as the details are hidden. They are getting frustrated and I might lose this booking as a result. What can I do? Many Thanks - Ch... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    We have had a major delay in our building work and are offering to cancel our bookings. The bookings are in 4-5 months time.Should I ask the guest to cancel or will they get charged?I don't have any documentation apart from emails from my architect. Latest reply by Raymond-and-Elaine0
    I checked all filters. My calendar availability and minimum stay and all that. And I still can't find my listing please help ! My minimum stay is 10 days. And I search for 14 days for one person beginning of April. My calendar is available. But I can't f...
    A guest booked a 22 day stay and now wants to leave 13 days early. What is the Airbnb policy on this? Is he obligated for the balance? I really don't want him cancelling his reservation and "freeing up" the unit until I am sure he has left it in good co...