What Hosts are saying

I had guest that left all her things behind including her paystubs and w2 form. I tried to contact her directly by her cell because i still had her number in my phone and she never responded.What do I do? Latest reply by Shirley1
    Hi. Please help Last week I had to cancell one instant booking reservation because a guest from Booking booked my apartment a few minutes before the guest from Airbnb. I did everything a good host would do---->I apologized and I found them another apartm... Latest reply by Clare0
    Firstly I want to list (on AirBnB) an entire house with four separate suites, where visitors can have a choice on what to book ...Secondly I would like to list elsewhere ...Questions:1. On AirBnB, is it best to create only ONE listing, with options to cho...
    Hello Community, I have a guest staying in my place Dec 23 - Jan 6th Problems started right away. They are continually knocking on my neighbours door asking for stuff. They will not reply to any text or email I send.example .... after emailing them and te... Latest reply by Peter0