What Hosts are saying

We are having problems with enquiries the first week we had 2 but as soon as we tried to respond a message came back saying resondant failed also nothing came up on our dash board. We tried to contact airbnb but hey were of no help, please if anyone can h...
    I made a booking and was accepted. The host then messaged me to say he had made a mistake and the room was no longer available. He then asked me to cancel so he could aviod a penalty and said he would refund any booking fees under his 'moderate' cancellat... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, i had a host and he totally broke my TV, does anybody know if airbnb has a insurance for this kind of problems? thanks in advance.Tonino. Latest reply by Samy0
    Please can you tell me are we able to accept cash as payment for hosting or must it only be via a payment method online/wire transfer/bank draft/western union etcMany Thanks Latest reply by Lindsay0
    I made a booking and was accepted. The host then messaged me to say he had made a mistake and the room was no longer available. He then asked me to cancel so he could avoid a penalty and said he would refund any booking fees under his 'moderate' cancellat... Latest reply by Michael-and-Mei-Su0
    Hello, I don't offer the basics but if some guest ask for (especially foreigners) can I offer and aks for laundry tax?How could I charge it?
    i listed my apartment in Bondi beach. my apartment came up on page 11 today using firefox. right now it is not coming up on any of the 17 pages???? Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0