business cards

Trina-L0
Level 2
Woodruff, SC

business cards

I have been sharing the Airbnb apartment info by word.  A lot of folks have asked for buisness cards with the location.  Does anyone out there use buisness cards for this purpose? 

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

I use business cards, @Trina-L0. The only contact information on them is the listing URL, both written out and in QR code. I don't want people trying to get in touch outside the system - that happens enough already. 

It is helpful when someone is interested and wants to look the place up when they get home, that sort of thing. I have left some at local businesses that have asked. I leave some in a holder in the treehouse, and some in the main house entry. I go through them very quickly.

I used a posterized photo for the style of it, and to cut down on numbers of colours. I don't include the Airbnb bélo because I don't know the legal implications. Easier just to avoid it. 

Hope this helps. Here is a scan of mine.

Scan_20171116.png

Hello Lawrene... great to find this posting: I contacted airbnb directly about making business cards using their logo and yes, a  no-go on the logo.

Also, they said I could use the airbnb name layed out like they do but not to use the same font.

so ... why I did a search on the forum? Somewhere a few years back I read that all hosts have a listing code that potential guests could enter in the search field: is this the QR code that you refere to?

after all these years, I am ready to make some cards as when I started, their were 3 listings and now there are 92!

Thanks for any info

Cheers

Libbie

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Libbie-and-Bill0  I've not heard of anything you can put into the airbnb search field.

These are your direct links to your listing and marketing page.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9728946

https://www.airbnb.com/users/42932862/listings

How do you get a QR code?  I don't want or entertain bookings outside of Airbnb but the URL is so long.  I'd love insight on how to secure a QR code for my business cards.