business travelers

AzUrbanSpace0
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

business travelers

business travelers...so far they have been my pickiest and worst at complaining about things everyone else loved...i think i no longer have the status because i didn't offer cable and my $900 mattress wasn't "comfy"....

1 Reply 1

Hi Helena,

I checked and peeked at your listing  and to me it is perfect for Business and corporate travellers,  your place is awesome and what you offered is uncomparable to a a hotel/motel- you have everything that a business traveller needs. as far asyour bed is concern I did'nt see or read any negative  reviews other that it is great and comfortable and all that, as far as other amenities, you described what you offer and I dont think that it is your fault for them not to read it. And based on your rate of $89/ Nt that is is well placed and competitively priced  versus the hotel monthly rate of  an average pf $109/nt... so don't feel bad and if you want to subscribe with cable you can offer the basic or broadcast cable and I think that the cost is very minimal around $15 bucks per month and you can definitly increase your rate

by at least $2 or $3 bucks on top of your nightly rates $92/Night is still a good rate for a 2 BR  entire home with kitchen.

Good Luck and  feel good about your accomplishments and great reviews 5  star across the board.  Congrats

Nic