cancelation

cancelation

Hi

I have a complain about a guest as canceled the reservation the same day she was coming. I have sended the guest the right adress and the right adress to the to pick up the key wich i wrote in a info mail. But the guest went to the wrong kiosk after googling it herself. I talked to her the same day, standing in the wrong kiosk and directed her... the couple living at my place before her founded the kiosk and the apartment without trouble.

If you need dokumentation from me you are welcome to see my mails with Jonathan or i can send you screenshots

I am very unsatisfied not getting payed for the stay, as i have fixed everything for the stay, while she was the one making the mistake going to pick up the key the wrong place and apparently wouldnt trouble herself futher.

Greetings Signe

1 Reply 1
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Signe9 hi, me again 🙂 As I was explaining before, this is a community forum and we are all hosts here, Airbnb employees don't read and respond here. It is unfortunate that the guest missed your instructions. Have you checked your payouts? Do you have any payout pending for this reservation? Guests often don't read everything you send them, you should emphasize the important things and ask if they have understood in order to avoid confusions in the future.