cancelling my booking

Sarah17
Level 1
Diss, United Kingdom

cancelling my booking

I have to cancel a booking next year so will give my host p lenty of notice.  I think she willnot charge me to cancel but can you let me know how much Air b and b will charge me ?  The booking is for about €2000.

1 Reply 1
Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

@Sarah17, reading through the terms and conditions for the cancelation policy related to your booking will tell you exactly how much might be levied by the host.

The service fee on the itinery which summarises the fee to Airbnb which you have already paid. That money will not normally be returned. 

• Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
  • The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.

Airbnb Cancellation Policies
Super Strict 60 Days: 50% refund up until 60 days prior to arrival, except fees.  Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in. The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
People also ask

Cancel a reservation as a guest | Airbnb Help Center
Before canceling a reservation, you should check your host's cancellation policy to see if you're eligible for a refund. Go to Your Trips. Next to the reservation you ...
What is the Airbnb cancellation policy? | Airbnb Help Center
The three main cancellation policies include: Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except fees. Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.