cannot disable a custom minimum stay

Ron6349
Level 1
New York, NY

cannot disable a custom minimum stay

in availability settings there is not a 14 day minimum stay listed-- but my place is un-bookable because site is showing there is a 14 day minimum stayIMG_3078 2.PNG

3 Replies 3
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Ron6349,

I checked your calendar for August 21, and it has a two night minimum, and there were several days until August 29 where it said host is not available.  Then I chose September 1, and it said there was a 7 night minimum stay.  The reset of your calendar is blocked.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Debra300What do you mean that the "reset"of @Ron6349 calendar is blocked?

Or did you mean "rest of calendar"?

Thanks in advance

I wonder if @Ron6349 calendar has not been updated and there are "72/24/48 hr buffers" that have been placed randomly on our calendars as so many of us are finding out AFTER the fact, due to 

Gvt Coronavirus/ Covid19 issues that we have had thrown into our lives.

It's to be remembered that what the Gvt have said to us throughout Lockdowns that what they have told us is in fact "Guidelines" not something we "must" adhere to contrary to what we were lead to believe.

We still have laws to protect us & rights enshrined under laws that our Gvts & there "advisors" must adhere to, as should ABB who like so many businesses have been thrown under a bus.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ron6349 It could be either  a rule set you have forgotten about or Airbnb may do it if there is a local law that does not allow stays below 14 days.