co-host

The-Bath-House0
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

co-host

I'm going on a trip myself and like to add a friend of mine as a co-host for a specific period.

Does anyone know if the system offers opportunity to actually choose what functions the co-host has access to and which not?

I'd preferably assign a few specific activities to her, focussed on staying in touch with the guests who visit during my absence.

For the rest, I can handle myself.

So my question is, is co-hosting managable within the system? Are there options yes/no to assign specific functions.

For example, I wouldn't want the co-host to be able to change rates, I prefer to stay in charge about that.

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Sandra1142
Level 6
United Kingdom

Hi The Bath House,

I completely agree. I have a great team of 2 who help me and I would like to give them ‘instant info’ when I get a booking, I really don’t want them to have any other access. Airbnb currently only seems to have one option either give a co host access to everything (except payout info) or nothing. This is very limiting and misunderstands how hosts and co hosts may wish to work together. Much more flexibility required. Hopefully Airbnb read this.