complaint

Answered!
Luiz14
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

complaint

where can I complain about bad service from an Airbnb employee? I already sent 2 emails and nobody answers me and I can not accept bad service and threats that I received by the telephone of an employee, when I was calling for help.

1 Best Answer

@Luiz14 - report it here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback  Also, you will not likely get a response from anyone.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

Airbnb is a rather social-media-sensitive company; people tend to get the fastest responses when they post on Airbnb's Twitter and/or Facebook portals.

My best suggestion here would be to do so, but also take care to document your experience concisely and stick to the pure facts. Hopefully someone will contact you to resolve the matter.

Luiz14
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Tks Andrew, the conversation between me and the employee is recorded, Airbnb don't need more than this.

If they want to improve services to hosts and guests it would be enough to hear. 

@Luiz14 - report it here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback  Also, you will not likely get a response from anyone.

Luiz14
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Tks Alice & Jeff, in this case, if I'll not receive a response, I prefer give up my complain  ... which  ii seems to me that will be worst for Airbnb ...

Fiona344
Level 2
Hardys Bay, Australia

Complaints fall on deaf ears.  Joined Airbnb on 22/10/18, still today I cannot get my banking details completed.  Around 20 phone calls at my expense of course, and still no action.  My paypal account wouldnt work either.  Paypal are exactly the same.  You start off being polite on the phone, but  by the end of an hour straight , and 20 calls later, you are screaming and swearing at them.  They give you incorrect  informtion,  (everyone knows absolutely nothing)  and they try everything to not let you speak with a supervisor.  Supervisors are slightly better, but they still try to evade you also.

Its a constant evasion of information and helping you, while constantly being so polite and saying sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.  Still I dont have my bank account linked into airbnb.

Lucy747
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

I've been asking Airbnb for their formal complaints procedure for the past two weeks and got nowhere. No one on the phone seems to even know if there is one let alone what or how you go about submitting.  I was told that you had to wait for a feedback request.  This I got but it was all to do cleaning fees - nothing to do with the issues I'm currently suffering from.