confirmation code but calendar not updating and dashboard not updaing

Paul-and-Ruth0
Level 1
Sandymount, Ireland

confirmation code but calendar not updating and dashboard not updaing

I received an email from Airbnb with a confirmation code. The subject line of the mail said reservation confirmed, but my calendar didn't update and I subsequently received a message of interest from another potential guest.

The first guest thinks they have confirmed, but when I asked for his telephone number, it was blocked out by AIrbnb saying that it couldn't be shared until the reservation was confirmed. Kind of infuriating as I don't know where I stand.

Also my dashboard hasn't udpated to confirm the booking either. 

Do we have a reservation as a host or not?

Thanks ,
Paul 

1 Reply 1
Clive13
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

I have received a confirmation code following a request for booking, im set as instant book but the request is still showing as a request and the guest is saying they have been charged but its not alowwing them to proceed? I want to check with airbnb central if theres a blockage or internal failure on the system as the guests want to arrive in 3 days for a 3 day visit?

Is there a way to connect with the central reservations team or customer service at airbnb to seek a resolution to the booking confirmation issue, maybe its a fraud booking? maybe its a glitch?

Kindest Regards,

Clive of Manchester