contact details for airbnb

Answered!
Theona0
Level 3
Taumarunui, New Zealand

contact details for airbnb

HELP Please I urgently need someone to help me. I am in NEW ZEALAND. This is  my 6th message in 6 days asking the community to help me. I have not been paid and I need to contact airbnb and as yet no one has been able to give me an email address or 0800 phone number. I have been given a Wellington landline number and tried to ring that several times  but are always left on hold and the cost of this is huge as it costs me to waqit and last time was over 25 minutes  and still no one bothered to answer my call. I have not been paid and also I am really upset about the new host, (I am a new host) method of instant booking qwhich I consider unsafe and dangerous. This needs to be removed. I find it unbelieveable that  airbnb does not have a readily availabe contact phone number or email address. I am writing here because so far people on the new host site, there is no one reading this or they don't know any contact details. THIS IS A SHOCKING practice. I am incredibly upset and URGENTLY NEED HELP. If you can give me an 0800 phone number or an email address or even a physical address so I can send them a letter in New Zealand I would be most grateful. Please email me at [Email Hidden] or text me on [Number Hidden]. i ahve been trying to get this information for over  one week and are incredibly upset and frustrated

1 Best Answer
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

HI @Theona0 I can understand how frustrating this is for you, but those of us here in the community centre are hosts just like you and  there is a limit to what we can do which basically extends to giving you the contact details that we have and which AirBnB give us. As far as I know there isn't an 0800 free number, there is no longer an email address and I can't find the address of AirBnB in Auckland.  The quickest way to get AirBnB to respond is currently to send a direct message on Twitter - several hosts had said this works well.

View Best Answer in original post

51 Replies 51

Hi @Marie-Odile3 I need to contact them too, I have a notification telling me I am owed a bonus but it hasn't been paid into my account. I have looked through threads, I have searched this forum. There is absolutely no information or guidance anywhere to tell me how to submit this issue for someone to look at. Are you able to help please? Who can I contact about applying my owed bonus? Thanks in advance.

What a lot of nonsense that it. A simple customer's relations service is all that is needed urgently.

Sue144
Level 1
Townsville City, Australia

yes, very sad they don't want to hear from their hosts with our problems

but if you dont have twitter! why cant they just have an email? im so frustrated! how do i contact airbnb in sweden, anyone?

Louise47
Level 10
Maroochydore, Australia

My problem is Airbnb has paid me for one night stay when no one actual stay and I had no booking.. Do not know what happened.

Sorry you had this trouble in New Zealand.

I am experiencing similar problem here in UK. I have been round and round the site til I have become dizzy.

On checking my account I have just discovered that I have not been paid for all my guests during May!

I cannot find an email address or cntact for Airbnb personnel! Incredible and very annoying . 

A recent guest made a complaint and obviously managed to contact Airbnb who were very quick to respond.

What's going on?!!!!!

Dennis14
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

It is simple...if Airbnb wanted you to contact them they would provided clear contact details. The sad fact is that Airbnb do not want you to bother them - whether you are  a host or traveller - they just want your money.

Exactly!

Considering the steps AirBnB have taken to limit contact (no email, removing contact info from "help"), it won't be long before they remove the Dave & Deb community help guide that reveals the secret Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide

Miguel65
Level 4
Pavenham, United Kingdom

That seems to be a link to nothing!

If you achieve SuperHost status they give you a phone number.

I'm a superhost and I don't seem to have any contact number for them either. I have a guest who booked and after booking has now told me that they intend to host a wedding reception at our home, when we clearly state that no parties or events are allowed on the checkbox list. Airbnb policy says that I am going to lose my superhost status for 1 year if I cancel this guest's reservation even though they are breaking our clearly stated rules of no events allowed. This is ridiculous!!

@Doug31 The Dave & Deb Community Help guide is woefully out of date, too. For example, I just tried both of the numbers provided for China, and both have been disconnected.

Airnb: victims of their own success! 😉

Jim-and-Marcia0
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

I'm going to share with you three ideas that may help you. I am a new host too.

1. The first thing I did was find myself a Superhost friend who could mentor me. I have successfully talked to Airbnb via phone twice. But before doing so, my Superhost friend gave me insight as to how to best handle situations that came up for me and how to best interact with Airbnb. She gave me confidence and I've found the Airbnb staff to be quite responsive to my needs and in a timely way. So suggestion #1 is find yourself a local Superhost mentor to guide you.

2. The Instant Booking feature is something you can control. If you don't feel comfortable with it, turn it off. If you want to use it but want to put more restrictions on who can instantly book, then do so. Go to the Host menu list on the left hand side and click on Booking. Then change your settings.

3. Take time to explore the entire Airbnb website. It will take awhile, but is well worth it. Most of the answers you seek will be somewhere on the platform. To help you find what you need, use the "Search" feature too.

Good luck!

Jim:

Thanks for the insight, but could you not share the contact info for Airbnb?  Is it an exclusive number that only certain people are allowed to have.  IT is absolutely UNFATHOMABLE to me that there is no NUMBER or EMAIL listed to help both hosts and travelers.

Yikes.

Helen

same as all the other compainant: I have been trying to contact airbnb and I cannot find any link, email, telephone or whatever. this is the forth time now that they undercharge the guest at my loss

The latest is right now: I got an  instant booking for one night. You go on my calendars and is clearly stated 31 Pounds x night, but airbnb communicate to me 30 pound, less 1 of commission, = 29 pounds

it looks like now half of the booking are incorrect, and always at my loss!

I dont have a superhost friend so can anybody put a public number or/ and an email address?

this is not only frustrating: is highly illegal

airbnb better watch out: they just sent a long tedious legal document full of codicille about conduit, payment, all the typical lawyers small print to cover themselves: how about start to do thing correctly without damaging the hosts interests? 

please anybody want to share this and comment?

Sandy64
Level 1
Sandton, South Africa

i have been struggling for days to get in touch with airbnb.

I put things on the community and don't get a response!

now i want to de-list as I am not happy with this service.

I would like to speak to someone on the phone but it is impossible to get help face to face.

bye bye airbnb!!