contact for airbnb

Amanda334
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

contact for airbnb

I am very new to this and I have had some good experiences, but my current guest is breaking a house rule and smoking in the suite.  I have told him he can not smoke in the house (as stated in my house rules).  Can I ask him to leave?  I have tried to find a contact for Airbnb everywhere and there seems to be nothing?   This seems very odd to me as we have entered into a business arrangement, what if I had questions about payments as I see others have?  I am not feeling a little skeptical about the whole idea of hosting and not being able to contact the anyone if and when needed.

Amanda

2 Replies 2
Sam-Sangchun0
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

Hi Amand! I am an experience host in Seoul and I had the same issue. For some reasons, I could not find any information about the contact number too within Airbnb. I will add a link and please scroll down to find a number you want. Your call may transfer to a voicemail box but you can just tell them what is wrong and they will reply you within a few hours usually. But unless the issue is urgent, it is best to email them about your issue since they reply emails within a few hours.

https://all-about-airbnb.com/post/138799279996/airbnb-support-resources-local-phone-numbers-and-emai...