couple as host

Beth-and-Steve0
Level 2
Fort Myers, FL

couple as host

I signed up as a host and listed our space; however, now I want my husband to be a host of this listing as well as myself. How do I add him as host?

7 Replies 7
Anna-and-Marcos0
Level 6
Oviedo, Spain

I don't think you can have 2 hosts, but what I've seen people do a lot is just have their user name as both their names ie Bob & Jenny, and their user photo be a picture of them both together. And in the description you could just talk about both of you. Hope this helps 🙂

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

We just list both our names...you can see it on  our profile..

Ditto ^^

I came to the community centre to ask the same question as Beth but I think Gerry and Rashid have supplied the best solution. The initial greeting becomes grammatically incorrect when naming two people  ...but I'll get over it. Maybe Airbnb can supply a "We're" option for us in the future.

Cheers

Craig

Bee-and-Rog0
Level 3
Carno, United Kingdom

Bee & I have the same issue - Bee is the registered Host although I do much of the admin and when we had an issue Air wouldn't speak to me even though I raised the support ticket!

We've just had the co-host invitation so I thought "great" and sent an invite to a different email address. Only, when I try to proceed with the co-host invitation I'm told I can't invite myself! I give up.....

I wonder how many hosts are couples and have this kind of nonsense?

Tere59
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi 

I have the same issue! I already uploaded my account in my name and my ID is verified now. I put a pic of myself and my partner as we do everything together! However, all funds from our hosting will go to my account. 

I see that others have listed their name as two names which makes sense, but when I go back to my account to edit, it seems I can edit everything except my name, does anyone know how I can do this?

We will be doing more than one experience and some involve me and some my partner but I will be organising everything and always be involved. Airbnb have told me that I can't do an experience with my partner unless he has an account but I want everything to be done via myself as I will always be involved! Very confusing!

Thanks!

I made enquiries on this issue and was led to understand that AirBnB were going to look into it with the implication that it Ould be changed to be more 'couple friendly'. Seems it's going to be a long wait, though. How hard can it be?