as I have no idea what is happening with reservation

not confirmed and what about payment?

I need someone to call me asap

diana

12 Replies 12
John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

@Diana709 What do you mean the guest is not confirmed? How do you know someone is coming then?  

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Diana709 You didn't confirm a reservation and the guest is coming?How does the guest know where to come? 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Diana709 You didn't confirm a reservation and the guest is coming?How does the guest know where to come? And it is not a good idea to leave your phone number on a forum for hosts.

Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Diana709,

It seems to me this is your first reservation ..!?!

I would suggest snoozing your profile for a while until you get to know how Airbnb works.  If things dont go well for you and/or a guest, your profile will suffer the consecuences anyway.

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

@Diana709 @Elizabeth429 didn't go into your profile, Diana, but if it is your first, I can see where you might be confused. If they tried to book and you accepted, then it is confirmed. Your payment will come to you 24 hours after they check in (sometimes there is a hold, I think it is 2 weeks, for new hosts). 

Make sure your place is ready when they arrive and just go with the flow with them. It will be fine and you will be paid tomorrow. 

@John1080,

You are too kind!

@Elizabeth429 I'm intrigued as to what is going on in this situation exactly! 

@John1080  It's a 30 day hold for new hosts. 

@Letti0 Thanks! They didn't put one on me when I began, so wasn't sure, but knew I read something about it somewhere. 

@Diana709   

This is a community forum  for hosts.  Airbnb support staff do not  provide help here.

If you still need to, here are the many ways to contact Airbnb:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245

United Kingdom              

+44 203 318 1111 

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Diana709 Has been a host for over a year and has hosted several reservations, subsequently I am also surprised by her panic. 

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Gordon0  I have a feeling it was confirmed and something went wrong with the payment after. That would account for how the guest got the address and why the resevation is no longer confirmed.