different coloured 'bubbles' on local map .... please help

Helen28
Level 1
Wales, United Kingdom

different coloured 'bubbles' on local map .... please help

hello everyone

Ive been looking at different listings in my area to see how i rank ect. To the right hand side of the  main search page there is a map with sort of bubble icons with prices in them pin pointing the locations of air b and b proporties and there prices. Some of these bubble things are red and some grey. I was just wondering what the difference is. I thought maybe amount of review but that dosent seem to be the case. Please help i cant find the answer any where 🙂

thanks in advance

helen

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Helen28,

Are they all red and one is grey?  I did a search on Wales and all of the bubbles are red but when you highlight over a listing on the left, it will turn the bubble that is associated to that listing to the colour green but it only does this to one bubble.  If it is more than one bubble, is there anyway to take a screenshot and share it here?

See if my screenshot below is what you are referring to.

bubble2.png

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

there definetly the bubble things i mean but no theres about 3 grey ones ill try and take a screen shot tonight i have to go out for the day now. thankyou for replying