directed share program

Ingrid38
Level 2
Clifton, NJ

directed share program

does anyone have any info if the airbnb ipo is including a directed share program for hosts?

115 Replies 115
Maxine33
Level 7
Alexandria, VA

It would be wonderful if we were all offered an opportunity to buy pre-IPO but I have a feeling that will not happen. 

@Ingrid38 check your email!

Got the email but the form page doesn't actually have a form.

Sorry but would be able to forward me the email if you don’t mind., would greatly appreciate it. 

**Sensitive information removed

Jeffrey439
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

I'm not seeing any "form" on the form page. It just ends after:

"Please review this form carefully. If you provide incomplete or inaccurate information, you may not receive important Program details, and you may not be able to participate in the Program."

Same problem

Did you ever get this form to load?  I am having the same problem and waited 3 days for customer service to reply but they keep sending me a faulty form that do not seem to work.  Any luck?

Kajal1
Level 2
Dover, MA

I got the email but can't access the form.  Can you get to the form using the app?

Seems the email was sent to us before the form was ready. I can't access the form either.

Ken323
Level 2
West Sacramento, CA

If you've called customer service in the last 5 months we shouldn't be surprised that the form isn't really available.   Things have taken a wrong turn when it comes to dealing with issues

Can’t access the form yet either. 

Nate-Nathaniel-0
Level 2
Lake Katrine, NY

I was able to access mine. It’s possible there are to many people trying to fill it out at once. 

Nate,

Just for clarity, you were able to fill out the form or access the information page?

I was able to complete the relatively short form withing a few minutes of receiving the email yesterday (Nov 16th @ 6:15pm, GMT -6, Central Time USA)

Scott @ Sou4thATX