directed share program

Ingrid38
Level 2
Clifton, NJ

directed share program

does anyone have any info if the airbnb ipo is including a directed share program for hosts?

115 Replies 115
Doug772
Level 2
Palmer, AK

They left hosts in the dust on this. Really disappointed. 

Roland413
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

filled out the form. was told that will get an email from the brokerage soon but hasnt received anything.

L-J-0
Level 2
Milford, CT

For those (presumably very few) of you who DID get an opportunity to participate in the program, could you please tell us what the actual offer was? Were there limits on the number of shares you could buy? What was the purchase price you were given?

68/share. Max 200 shares. 

Tracy287
Level 2
Waconia, MN

I am a small host,  and went through the process.  Was offered 7-275 shares, but that is not guaranteed. Set up an account, deposited my money, and we shall see what happens today, tomorrow. 

Original purchase price was estimated between $44-$50, now is $55-$60. Be interesting to see what it shakes out to be tonight. 

May I ask when did you apply and get approved?

Original email 11/16

Email from Airbnb notifying me of incoming Morgan Stanley email 12/1

Morgan Stanley invite 12/1     1:29 PM

Morgan Stanley closed notification 12/2    12.17 PM

Morgan Stanley reminder of IPO today 12/9    10:36AM

Morgan Stanley pricing details 12/9 7:04PM 

@Tracy287 Looks like the opening price is $68 per share.

yes, I got same email. They offered me 200 shares at $68 each 

Tracy287
Level 2
Waconia, MN

200 shares @ $68. 

Jim-And-James0
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Same 200@$68

Rey2163
Level 2
Washington, DC

Anyone know if there is a lock-up period? If so what is it? Or can we sell shares tomorrow?

No lock-up period.

@Rey2163  The stock starts trading tomorrow at the opening bell, so there's no reason you can't sell your shares then.

But I didn't have my payment info verified yet, still waiting for ach deposit to process. Can I still sell though I haven't technically paid for them yet?