guest wishing to change length of stay

Georgie22
Level 1
Stoneleigh, Australia

guest wishing to change length of stay

Hi, 

Apologies in advance- very new to this. I've recieved my first booking for three nights (fri/sat/sun). The guest has just messaged to say they want to change it to two nights now (sat/sun). How do I do this and override my cancellation policy (moderate)? Thank you! Georgie   

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Georgie22 Ask the guest to request a change in the reservation - they should have a button for that above the messages with you, just like you do (in case they don't get it).

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Georgie22  I don't see that you have a minimum stay requirement that would interfere with your guests changing the booking from 3 to 2 nights.  Encourage the guests to use the change option as @Marzena4 has directed.

I do think you should lock up all personal items that you do not want the guest to have access to.  Do not count on the restraint of guests in your home.  While you might have lovely, respectful guests for the most part, there is always a nosey one such as a child or a boundary challenged adult.  Good luck with your new business!!