has anybody else had a message on here kicked into the long grass by airbnb , instead of letting it through to the message board?

Carl79
Level 3
Cambridge, United Kingdom

has anybody else had a message on here kicked into the long grass by airbnb , instead of letting it through to the message board?

or is it just me??

6 Replies 6
Carl79
Level 3

ah, i thought so

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Not sure what you're saying @Carl79 ......

Are you aware that this board is an Airbnb USER forum, mainly hosts, but a few guests? - Customer service staff won't see this.

Carl79
Level 3

a necessary but heavily critical message i wrote about airbnbs fees and website laws was unpostable (hijacked ) due to 'unforeseen technical problems'. 

This techie problem vanished five minutes later when i posted a wishy washy message instead, the message you read.

Suggesting posts unhelpful to airbnbs image are bundled into the back of a black van and dumped in a body bag by the road out of town with the tumble weed and dust.

Carl79
Level 3

flaws not laws

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Carl79 I think this is more @Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 's area than mine!

(Top tip - keep your musings politely worded!) 🙂

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Carl79  @Helen350 

Apparently, the mods are quite happy to reinstate messages that get 'body-bagged'. They live in the Spam-Bot until resurrected which you need to call on admins to fix..

Regularly the forum fails to post messages, you need to remember to copy them before hitting the reply button. You will always forget when you least want to 🙁

@Stephanie @Quincy @Lizzie