Shota0
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

hi how i can get money for hosting?

1 Best Answer
Graeme1
Level 3
Burleigh Heads, Australia

An answer to a host in relation to non payment from guest.

The best way to initially check things out is to take the following steps:

1. Go to your Dashboard 
2. Then click on 'Account' which is in the list on the top of your screen
3. Then scroll down and click on 'Transaction History' which is number 3 on the list on the left hand side of your screen
4. Then look at the three headings that appear on the right hand side of your screen:

. Completed Transactions

. Future Transactions

. Gross Earnings

5. Then click on the first heading and scroll down to the reservation in question and see if Airbnb has confirmed that payment has been made. If it has then the last four digits of the account number that it went to will show.
6. If the booking does not appear in that list then click on the next heading 'Future Transactions' and locate your booking details. If it is listed then cut and paste the details in an email that you will send to the Airbnb Help area.
7. If the booking does not appear in either of the two lists as recorded above then I recommend that you go to your 'Inbox' which is also on the list that appears on the top of your screen in the same area as your 'Account' heading appeared
8. Scroll down the list of guest communications until you locate the guest in question and provided that you see that the booking was accepted (the word Accepted is in green) then click on the message
9. The next screen will be that of your guest. Check the left hand side of the screen and scroll down and you should see the booking reference details
10. Send an email to the Airbnb Help area with the details of the booking and they should then be able to follow up

Best wishes!

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Enda0
Level 7
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Shota0,

I think you may need to be a bit more specific before we can help.

Do you mean how long before you gat paid? Usually the day after your guests check in.

Tell us a bit more about your problem.

Cheers,

Enda

i mean, is there any procedure after guest came or it will heppen automaticaly after 24 hour?  my guest came yesterday but there is not any transaction in the heading of ,,completed transaction,,. but in heading of ,,future transaction,, there is all right, i think. 

Graeme1
Level 3
Burleigh Heads, Australia

An answer to a host in relation to non payment from guest.

The best way to initially check things out is to take the following steps:

1. Go to your Dashboard 
2. Then click on 'Account' which is in the list on the top of your screen
3. Then scroll down and click on 'Transaction History' which is number 3 on the list on the left hand side of your screen
4. Then look at the three headings that appear on the right hand side of your screen:

. Completed Transactions

. Future Transactions

. Gross Earnings

5. Then click on the first heading and scroll down to the reservation in question and see if Airbnb has confirmed that payment has been made. If it has then the last four digits of the account number that it went to will show.
6. If the booking does not appear in that list then click on the next heading 'Future Transactions' and locate your booking details. If it is listed then cut and paste the details in an email that you will send to the Airbnb Help area.
7. If the booking does not appear in either of the two lists as recorded above then I recommend that you go to your 'Inbox' which is also on the list that appears on the top of your screen in the same area as your 'Account' heading appeared
8. Scroll down the list of guest communications until you locate the guest in question and provided that you see that the booking was accepted (the word Accepted is in green) then click on the message
9. The next screen will be that of your guest. Check the left hand side of the screen and scroll down and you should see the booking reference details
10. Send an email to the Airbnb Help area with the details of the booking and they should then be able to follow up

Best wishes!

Mala0
Level 7
Torquay, United Kingdom

Just wondering now how can there be non payment if guests are verified and their paying details are listed?  its it down to no funds in account?  I thought Airbnb pay us and the guest pays airbnb??

Mala

i have problem which is sixth. in transaction history in the heading of completed transaction dont appear any information, there is written that i must cut details and paste in airbnb mail. but i cant find where i must paste,  

Anetta0
Level 1
Antigua and Barbuda

every week I get an email informing me that it is time to get paid  I go to the back end put in my payment preferene and to date I still cannot receive my payment.  This has been happening since April 2016