host that lied about listing

Diego346
Level 3
São Paulo, Brazil

host that lied about listing

Dear Community, 

During a long-term stay at an Airbnb Listing, I ran into many problems and ended up having to move to a different listing. Airbnb helped resolved the issue and was made aware of everything that happened in the listing.

The host was also made aware of all the problems.

1. Washer machine did not work

2. Fridge did not work

3. A neighbor had the key to our apartment and came inside the apartment anytime he wanted

4. Police use to come every day looking for the Host. 

After one month tryting to move to another apartment, finally we moved, asked Airbnb to help me cancel the reservation - the representatives, like Keith, Mackenzie, were not of a help - and Matt and Taylor they help, but not much.

I have provided Airbnb with many different proofs.

Pictures.

Doctors documentation.

Pictures of the chats between the host and myself (via Airbnb platfom)

I even contacted a cleaning company to clean the apartment!

Also, I have read the Airbnb content policies and it says: We don't allow: Listings and profiles: Content that is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
Reviews: Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions. Both Applies to my case. 

The Airbnb representative said "if I don't like the comment deal with it" I mean is not that I don't like the comment is that the comment makes FALSE accusations, I provided the chats from Airbnb platform to see its false! 

But not much of a help!

What can I do?

0 Replies 0