how can I find a host, by name of hostess ?

Answered!
Costi0
Level 2
Bucharest, Romania

how can I find a host, by name of hostess ?

I want find a host and her listing by name of hostess. Can is possible?

1 Best Answer

Actually you can search for a host but by using  a search engine such as Google or Bing rather than the built-in search on airbnb. You can direct a search to a specific website using "site:" + website address + search word. Here is an example of a search (don't include the quotes) "site:www.airbnb.co.uk John Smith"

View Best Answer in original post

27 Replies 27
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Costi0 Unfortunately there is no host search function.   If you know the location, property type and general price range of their listing you might be able to find him or her through the regular search function.  

Hi @Clare0

(First of all, thanks for all the kind and thoughtful support you give to Community members!)

I notice that some people are apparently able to see the AirBnb listing of a person that is posting to the Community Center forums. How does one do that? 

i.e., how do I view Clare's AirBnb listing?

Thanks

Rennie

@Hope-and-Rennie0 You can just click on a person's picture, the select View Profile to see their profile and their listings.

Thanks! Turns out that I have AdBlockPlus turned on in OS X Safari, but this works fine in OS X FireFox without AdBlock...

Rennie

@Ed-and-Hugh0 and @Clare0

Although I can see each of your Profiles, Reviews, Wish Lists and more,  I still do not see a link to your actual AirBnb Listing(s).

Any tips?

Rennie

@Hope-and-Rennie0 When you are viewing someone's profile, their listings (if any) are at the bottom left side of the page.

@Hope-and-Rennie0 Hey, are you coming to visit?  I'm on a laptop with Google Chrome.  I have to double click on the View Profile section. 

Hi Clare,

We wish we could come visit!  But now plans to do so at this time.

Rennie

Sarah213
Level 1
Bellevue, WA

Interestingly enough, I googled the name of the person, Airbnb, and city and found the host I was looking for's profile.

I am looking for a host for a property i have in west dallas.

@Sal15

If you mean you are looking for someone to host a property on your behalf - you will have more results if you post a new thread (instead of tacking on the end of this one) - also search the Airbnb site for 'co-hosts' and you may find some already registered for your area.

Best Wishes.

Claudia547
Level 1
New York, NY

I'm having problems finding a host by name. can somebody help?

@Claudia547 It is not possible to search for a host or hostess by name.  The only way is to find them through a listing link.  Is there a particular reason you want to find a host in particular?

@Claudia547

Try google.